We will not collect personally identifying information about you unless the information is voluntarily submitted by you. By "personally identifying information" (hereinafter referred to as "Information"), we mean your name, address, email address, telephone numbers, , age, product selections, credit card or other payment information, gender, and personal preferences. We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL address, IP address, domain types (like co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on and any search terms you entered on our Site (“User Information”).
We will treat any information that we receive from you with care and recognise the need for appropriate action to manage and protect any information that you share with us.
How we will use your personal Information and User Information
We will use the personal Information and User Information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will not pass on your information for direct marketing purposes to anyone unless you have indicated that you would like to receive information about products and services;
- to notify you about changes to our products and services;
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 18 Cross Street #12-01/08 China Square Central Singapore 048423 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
In some areas of the Site, we may ask you to provide information that will enable us to enhance your site visit or reply to you after your visit. When information is provided to us, we will use the information mainly for the following purposes:
(a) to make suggestions to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
(b) providing general health information, and information on products and services;
(c) customisation of certain products and/or services as available;
(d) analysis for marketing and research so that we can improve our products and deliver relevant advertising to you;
(e) statistical analysis, in order that we can better understand your needs and/or discern general patterns and trends of consumption;
(f) sending you publications, correspondences, email releases, updates or notifications; and
(g) for such other purposes as you have previously agreed to;
(h) to allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Site, when you choose to do so.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group wherever incorporated, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the sole purpose of assisting us in providing a product or service to you, answering customer support inquiries or performing statistical analysis of our services and products.
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if Cerebos or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers and users of our Site will be one of the transferred assets.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions; or to protect the rights, property or safety or Cerebos, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisation for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where We Store Your Information
Access to your Information
If you wish to access the information we hold about you, or if you have submitted Information, but do not wish for us to make any further use of the Information for the above purposes or wish to make changes to the information you provided us, you may write to us at 18 Cross Street #12-01/08 China Square Central Singapore 048423, to the attention of Export Market Division, or contact us at +65 6212 0100 or email us at email@example.com, and we will exercise all reasonable efforts to respond to your request or remove the relevant Information from our records. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the Information we hold about you.
Children and young people who are below 18 years of age are advised to obtain permission from their parents or guardians before they submit personally identifying information to the Site.
Last Updated 1st August 2014